Saturday, May 23, 2009

Half Marathon, Just do it!

So I've decided that I want to try and run a half marathon. It is going to be October 10th in Baltimore. I really think it will be hard to do, but so empowering at the end.

I think "running a marathon" is one of those things that everybody has on their list of things to do in life, but usually never get around to doing it. It will be so awesome to actually do it, instead of just talking about it.

I just think, Nobody is holding me back from doing this except myself. I think that running this will help me
  • get back into shape
  • give me motivation
  • prove to myself that I have self confidence
  • prove that i have self discipline
I'll feel like "if i can run a half marathon, then i can do anything!"

1 comment:

  1. So, I'm thinking starting out with a half-marathon might be a bit much. I'm thinking of scaling down my goal to a 10K. Then work up to a half-marathon. Possibly one day doing a marathon.

    ReplyDelete