Tuesday, July 14, 2009

30 days of Jillian Michaels- Day 4

Today I did a Jillian Michaels workout via netflix instant view, Shape up: Back. It was so awesome to get a new workout, but not having to buy a new DVD.

I didnt work out this morning, so I knew I was going to have to do it in the evening. So right after leaving work I had it in my head, "Laura, as soon as you go home, workout and get it over with"

AHhhhh so nice to have it done. Tomorrow I'm going to try and get my work out done in the morning.

Funny thing, I used to tell myself that I only like to work out in the morning, or "if i dont do it in the morning, I won't have energy in the evening" Well I was totally wrong, so far all 4 of my workouts have been in the evening. Just goes to show you how much you can trick yourself into thinking that you are a certain way. As Jillian says..." you have no idea of what you are capable of until you try"

No comments:

Post a Comment