Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Beginning to Blog

So here it goes. Another attempt at keeping up a journal. Seems to be that I'm always starting to do something, but never finishing it. Hopefully this time will be different (sound familiar? yeah that's because it is exactly what I said to myself the last time)

So why am I going to try to keep up this blog?
1) I keep telling myself that I want to keep up a journal, so its about time that I follow through
2) I think it will be a good way to de-stress and vent about problems, and therefore hopefully reaching some clarity, without bugging my family and friends too much about my problems
3) It will be nice to get perspective. Especially looking back at what I was going through at certain times, and being able to see how far I've grown.

So I'll keep it short and sweet for now. Much more to complain about later!

No comments:

Post a Comment