Sunday, April 12, 2009

Online Dating, About You

Things that I want to scream when I read in your introduction:

1. "I'm new to online dating"
  • I read this on just about everybody's profile, so obviously everybody else is new too.
2. "I don't know what to say here"
  • Well then you are an idiot and I wouldn't waste my time with you
  • Seriously? You don't know what to say? This reminds me of in highschool and you are being taught how to write a paper. Don't write "I am writing about Topic A...", skip all those words and just write about Topic A.
  • Other versions: "I dont like talking about myself", "Hmmm 2,000 characters, lets see", etc
3. " I'm 22 years olds, 6'3"..."
  • Well no shit, it already says that in your profile, you don't have to re-write it here. Youre wasting your 2, 000 characters!! (haha just gotta laugh at that)
4. Ambiguous Man
  • Make it at least a paragraph, If there is nothing written there, I'm going to skip it.
  • Tell me something beyond the basics

No comments:

Post a Comment